- General->Status = Enabled
- general->Visibility = Catalog,Search
- Inventory->Qty > 0
- Inventory->Stock Availability = In Stock
- Websites = checking your site
- Catgories = checking your category.
Magento catalog categories (or product categories) can be managed through the page Manage categories in the Magento Admin Panel. For each category you can determine the option Is Active. But an active category does not neccessarily show up in the shop. It has to be part of a Root Catalog category that is actually assigned to a specific Magento scope.